3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Saturday 2 August 2014

sepsis


Ive decided do a lil note on sepsis - the top two pictures were taken in the hospital you can see how swollen my legs had gone I was sat in the hospital garden but had to prop my legs up
www.nhs.uk/conditions/Blood-poisoning/Pages/Introduction.aspx
Copy and paste the link to read up about it, of tsw is giving you the chills id recommend you taking your temp daily as if you begin to get a fever you wont realise
The week leading up to my hospital admission I noticed I went down hill rapidly with my skin, I was in work Wednesday feelin great, by friday I was bad so went docs and was given bath stuff n moisturiser-no vitals where checked,  I was worse sunday so had to phone in sick I thought the new cream had made me worse come monday I phoned docs again she said u dont need to come in ill give you some antihistamines and a week off work, Wednesday night I went bed and slept like I havent for months a deep deep sleep but wierd dreams my partner came home n woke me my bed sheet was covered on brown/yellow ooze I felt awful ive never felt like that in my life, rang docs and was told go straight there I would be seen as soon as I arrived I went in my pjs vitals checked my blood pressure was low, my temperature was very high and my heart beat was rapid, so the hospital was called n ambulance called for that was the beginning of a 13 day hospital stay on iv fluids, iv antibiotics,  anti clotting injections and a steroid injection, I was told I was very lucky the stage I was at a day or 2 later and I could of been beyond help
Here are some pics of how my skin went during that time





For more sepsis info please copy and paste this blog info, sepsis really isnt to be messed with
http://www.survivorsofsepsis.blogspot.ca/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment