3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Thursday 8 May 2014

update x

Not posted in a few days so thought id update, I have been going through a mass shedding stage the amount of skin falling off me is ridiculous,  ive had my derm app thru its on monday I think im going to see about immunosuppressents as this really isnt anyway to live even if it is only for a while, you can still get flairs etc but ppl say they are less severe and that sounds good to me haha
My mood hit an all time low last week too felt really down and had a cry but luckily managed to perk myself up and get back to normal, I had to take a day off work Wednesday too as my skin was literally falling off my face, not a good look to have when working with food x heres some pic updates as you can see im still a mess but the plus side it I seem to get itch attacks then a break on and off now where as before the itch was constant

No comments:

Post a Comment