3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Thursday 1 May 2014

urgh face!

Well my face continues to be a pain in the arse its so flaky it looks a mess but it looks worse with moisturiser on! So prefer the flakes even though I look a state.
My first day back in work didn't go to well I lasted 3 hours as vomited and felt bloody awful think this was either the antibiotics or the fact that I had done jack crap most of the time I was off on hol so my body got a shock being up and out early!
I was freezing cold too despite the double layers and bodywarmer so ive finally given in and asked to be moved to a non chilled dept so I have 3 shifts left on the deli before I start my new dept yey count down has begun haha!
Got to go and pick my son up from school in a bit and this is the one place I hate going, work doesnt bother me much but walking into that school yard full of 'perfect put together mums' makes me feel hideous and I feel awful for ben that I have to look like this, hopefully by the time he goes seniors in a year an a bit I will look like me again as the senior school years are hard enough with out a mum that looks like an monster haha x hers a pic today of my face as you can see no change really :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment