3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Tuesday 29 April 2014

flakes

Well today im well and truly flaking like crazy this is the second time since I started tsw early march so it looks like each cycle takes a month to do,so now im noticing the pattern I can keep track of it better and hopefully soon I will get one of the 'brakes' that everyone talks about fingers crossed.
This past week or so ive been the worst so far, no energy, looking bloody awful, feeling bloody awful and generally not wanting to do anything bar have a bath haha, today durable ng the flaky period im feeling slightly more energetic not much though but still a tiny bit of a change is better than none.
Back to work tomorrow :0( haha x

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that you're so brave for still going to work while you go through this. That truly takes strength and I really admire you for that. Stay strong and hopefully the flakes stop soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you but unfortunately I dont have much choice I would rather stay at home if I could haha x the flakes are awful arent they im like my own personal snow storm x

    ReplyDelete