3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Tuesday 15 April 2014

sore tight and fed up

My god how I got through my 13.5 hr shift today I will never know, I was walking round like I had pooped my pants because my knees were that tight, my thighs are dry cracked and raw  , my arms seem redder and my stomach is now flairing also my eyelids are a mess but I have some good supportive friends asking how I'm doing and it helps, also had one moron ask me can I not wear makeup to cover it, this I dont understand why would I put an irritant on my face just so I look more 'normal' to other people it makes you realise how hung up on looks and what people think of you some people can be, I wonder if they would still feel the same if they had to go through this, people are also very quick to tell you how rough/ill you look as if it isnt obvious enough without having it pointed out to you!! Anyway im off to bed to sleep (hopefully)  heres a pic of my eyelids before I go xx
 Also don't think I have shared a pic of my ear yet so here that Is too x

No comments:

Post a Comment