3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Sunday 13 April 2014

:0 (

Well my knees are agony and tight again today I feel like crying there that sore all my thighs are chapped too, think its working on a chilled department it seems to have sucked all the moisture out my skin im going have to start wearing some cotton leggings under my trousers I just hope this helps also maybe a dss bath before work was a bad idea hahaha oh well onwards and upwards positive thoughts an all that jazz as its back to work I go :0(



Well shift ended and I think I am actually seeing an improvement in my skins elasticity as although dry tight and sore they werent as tight as earlier in the week so def heading in the right direction still x

No comments:

Post a Comment