3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Wednesday 23 April 2014

lesson learnt

Well I have learnt not to put a bloody thing on my skin, the salcura spray looked like it was doing my skin wonders so decided to put it on both arms the full length of them the stupid fool that I am.....well needless to say I scratched myself stupid all night and ended up with a trip to the docs this morning :0(
My docs app went well once I explained red skin syndrome she didn't even try to give me steroids yey! I left with a prescription for sleeping pills, antibiotics and some 50/50 cream and also a derm referral yey! I just hope the derm is as open minded as my doc was x
Dont think will be trying the 50/50 though moisturiser is not for me x

No comments:

Post a Comment