3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Thursday 10 April 2014

upto date now x

So now im upto date on the past 4 and a half weeks,  I had a bad night and scratched under my boob I could feel the strip of skin come off and it started to weep I had to really stop myself from carrying on I also really scratched my inner elbow till it got raw and sore but I think the mw is helping my skin toughen up abit, the back of my left ear is still weeping my hair keeps getting stuck in it hopefully when the zinc paste comes it will resolve this, my lips are very chapped and around my mouth is red, and my eye area is cracked and very dry I have a few cuts on my eyelids too. But id say my worse areas are my chest and my underarms these are tight, red itchy and very very sore it hurts to wear deodrant ive heard coconut oil is good as a deo but I dont want to put moisture there as I know it will worsen so I need to find a natural spray to use will post if I get a good one x
Under my boob, both thighs and crook of arm x

No comments:

Post a Comment