3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Sunday 20 April 2014

update pics

Well not posted for a few days so thought id let ya know how I got on with my products, the deodorant still stings on application but it doesn't irritate after that so all is good there, the zinc paste has been really good in healing the cracks but its a vicious circle at the moment because no sooner does it heal and im back to scratching like mad again or in the case of my eyes rubbing them so they split again :0(
My knees are still continuing to get more stretch in them so thats good but im still very dry, red and quite itchy im cutting more now when scratching im thinking maybe because my skin is starting to produce its own oils again slowly which has to be a good thing doesnt it?
I just wish I could look into the future and see how long this will last, knowing when it would end would help alot haha but they suppose I should be glad that I know it will end sometime in the next 1-3 yrs at most :0)
Im going to the doctors on tuesday to try get some sleeping tablets and hopefully if I get an appointment and not a telephone consult I can run the whole tsw thing by them and see what they say as not alot seem to accept tsw which is crazy! Anyway will end here n post a few pics I took today of my skin






 
Here 
 is a before and after pic of my eyes using the zinc paste as you can see the splits look alot better


No comments:

Post a Comment