3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Tuesday 22 April 2014

salcura trial

I recently sent off for a trial sample of salcura it came today in the post. Ive chosen to trial the spray on my wrist and the cream on my hand.  After doing mw for 6ish weeks I am sick of seeing my dead skin on everything but im not ready to try normal moisturiser again that's why this product especially the spray appeals to me as its completely natural and free from steroids, hormones,  cortisones, peroxides, , alcohol, parabens.
On initial application both areas stung for a few minutes.  Here are my before pics of areas so can compare after a few days (im using the spray on my ben wrist)

 
I didnt bother with the after pics as salcura wasnt for me I facebooked them to say I had literally ripped my skin off during the night as stupidly I covered my arms in the moisturiser they were very nice and sent me out a gentle version of the spray as it's such a small bottle and im head to toe mess I decided not to spot test it this time but to use is in the places I needed just once a day I did notice a very tiny slight improvement while doing  this I didnt rip mu skin off where applied - backs of knees and inner elbow the trail bottle has ran out now but I definitely think one application a day is the way to go with this I do have one more cream to trial though before I go out and buy a full sized bottle but so far this is the top of my list to buy.    The new one im trying is 

No comments:

Post a Comment