3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Friday 11 April 2014

selfie face flair argh hate selfies haha x

 
Had a crap nights sleep even after taking 3 antihistamines and my face is really tight and sore today not too itchy thank god but around my mouth feels like it's on fire, just excuse the state of my mug I hate selfies but think I should post atleast one face pic haha x 
Ive just had a dss bath so hopefully will feel a bit better as the day goes on.
Also I made the decision today to not go on my works night out, its not for another 8 days but I think a night out in a crowded atmosphere will just make me itchy and uncomfortable and its just not worth it but I was really looking forward to watching dreamboys haha but there will always be another chance (hopefully haha) x im hoping im able to make it on a day trip to london ive got organised end of june as its more shopping/sightseeing I hopefully wont have to back out x fingers crossed x 

No comments:

Post a Comment