3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Wednesday 16 April 2014

delivery day yey

Well today I had to parcels in the post, fitted through the letter box so no luna scaring the postie haha, it was the arrival of my zinc paste and my deodrant spray yey! So I had a warm shower and put my products on, the deodrant stung abit when sprayed but only for a second or two and I was quite suprised to find it has a nice light smell to it so far it has done the job but will comment again after a few days of use as ive not been very active today haha. Ive used the zinc paste on my eyelids, ear, nipples (very sore place at the mo cracked and weeping :0(   ) and under my boobs and so far so good I havent felt like scratching it off once! I will post pics in a few days too see if theres any progress (fingers crossed)
My knees feel alot more flexible today so im thinking my working environment has alot to do with drying them out more, I have a 2 weeks off work now YEY! So I will see how my skin is and how it goes once im back and may have to see about that change of department. Wouldnt mind it actually once you can do your job with ya eyes closed it becomes a bit tedious haha x
Heres pics of the zinc paste and the deo, also zinc paste makes a sun protection not a high factor but better than nothing and when mixed with coconut oil its slightly higher and goes on more easily so im told x



No comments:

Post a Comment