3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Monday 14 April 2014

hello im here its meee

Today in work I had one collegue ask me whats up as I didnt look well.....no shit sherlock im a flaky mess but thanks for asking, then I had another tell me well I suppose if this doesnt work you could just go back to using the cream...I had to restrain myself from hitting her with the joint of ham I was holding (I just played it through in my head haha). Ive come to the conclusion people are either dense or just dont actually listen when you are talking, in the case of the 2nd colleague id go for dense!!!!

Anyway the point of this post was to tell you about the incident I had with a customer today, I served this woman with some cheese shes not been in for a while but I used to serve her alot she always likes to try different cheeses then buys a lil bit she is a really nice lady and we always have a chat about our fave cheese ( yes my life is interesting isnt it haha) anyway as I went to serve her she asks me where the girl was that used to do the monday lates very chatty and likes cheese, ive not seen her in a while.....I didn't know how to answer as she was on about me!!!! (Noone else works mon nights)  so I just said oh I dont know and shrugged it off I didnt want to make her feel awkward but I never actually realised I looked that much different with no make up and dry red skin, maybe I dont maybe it's just customers dont pay much attention when your talking to them either haha.

Skin update had a bad scratch session last night mainly my chest area was quite uncomfortable because of it today :0(     pic below x

No comments:

Post a Comment