3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Saturday 12 April 2014

update an pics x

Well today the backs of my knees are feeling less tight which is a good thing but im noticing that when I scratch my skin seems to be tearing more easily now, I also have two more swollen lymph nodes on the back of my neck x ive managed find some natural spray deodrant on ebay so eagerly awaiting delivery of this I hope it doesnt sting.
I ordered some new tops the other day too as I need something long sleeved with a collar but soft and thin to cover me but still let my skin breath found 2 lovely blouses and they came today ordering online is a god send as it saves the hassle of having to try things on in the shops its too uncomfy and time consuming,  anyway my tops came this morning and the dog was by the door when the guy knocked they have a habbit of knocking once then dumping stuff Iin the recycle bins for me to find!!! so I opened the door quick before putting the dog away and my god I think the poor guy must have a dog phobia because he paled at the site of my poor luna prob cos shes a german shepard but she is a big softy she does bark at the door but only till she gets attention but I didnt even get time to say shes harmless he threw the package at my feet and scarpered I didnt even get to sign for delivery I felt so sorry for him but it made me laugh haha I know im a horrible person x anyway heres my pics for today there my inner elbow is the first pic and back of my knee the 2nd also my luna just so you can see shes not a monster haha and my blouses x


No comments:

Post a Comment