3 weeks into tsw/mw

3 weeks into tsw/mw
this is the side/underneath of my boob, my thighs and my arm x

Saturday 24 May 2014

immunos n moisturiser

Well im in week 11/12 and my god im in the mother of all flairs im on week 1 of taking a low dose of azathioprine as its just got too much with the kids n work, I was using oilatum plus in the bath n epaderm moisturiser these worked well for nearly two weeks but just changed to dermol bath stuff and dermol moisturiser x ive just finished my second course of antibiotics for a staph infection
Im red raw all over and weeping like crazy especially my legs im back to see the derm in two weeks to hopefully up my dose of azathioprine and maybe I will start to see the benefit
I went docs again yesterday for sleeping pills as the lack of sleep is just awful lying in bed tossing turning and itching non stop is just hell haha
The weight loss is another thing im not liking I now weigh 8 stone and still not got much of an appetite I will b mentioning this when I go back as I don't want to lose anymore x

No comments:

Post a Comment